Author Topic: Look up Request please - Belfast 1840s  (Read 1002 times)

Offline rbell35

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Look up Request please - Belfast 1840s
« on: Saturday 22 March 14 07:31 GMT (UK) »
Seeking a Look up for my great-g-grandfather's family in Belfast during the 1840s...details are as follows:

William MULLINHusband and Occupation: Civil Engineer (also mentioned as a Government Surveyor)..he is also cited as having been a Protestant Clergyman possibly in the Baptist Church)

Mary MULLIN nee PATTERSON Wife....

Children were: Matilda Jane (born ~ 1834/5 in Belfast), Maria (born ~ 1840/41 in Bellfast)

Seeking any information on this family in Belfast where I know they lived...The family did however move to Liverpool at least by 1846 when their son John was born..Around 1850 Mary and the children travelled to Australia...I am not sure what happened to William but wish I knew!

Thanks and any assistance is very much appreciated. I have been searching for this family for a long time without success! Cheers, Rob

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Re: Look up Request please - Belfast 1840s
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 April 14 10:16 BST (UK) »
If you click on the 'report to moderator' link at bottom right of your post, you can then ask for it to be moved to the main Antrim board, as you are currently on a sub-board that is not the most appropriate. Once over on the main board, hopefully more folks will see your request.

:)
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .