Author Topic: Annie Elizabeth Lake (nee Lines) ( death )  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Annie Elizabeth Lake (nee Lines) ( death )
« on: Monday 24 March 14 15:53 GMT (UK) »
 Hi, I am trying to find the death date and location of the above. She was born on the 19/04/1858 in Eydon N'hants, bap22/05/1859.She married George Thomas Lake on the 06/02/1896,in Fulham London. They were together in the 1911 Census living at 4,Bloom Park Road Fulham. George Thomas died in 24/10/1911 in Fulham. As yet I can find no trace Annie's death. I' m hoping the Roots Chatters can help, Any information will be very much appreciated.
                                                                                                      Kind Regards,
                                                                                                                       Tomscot.
Sussex,Prodger,Goldsmith,Woods,Roberts, Pankhurst, Green,Souton,Lamper,Lower,Reeds,Turner,Hover,Bennet,Elliard,Peyt,Potter,West,Jeffrey, English,Seal, Clark,Hill,Salter, Carpenter,Blackman,Ince,Booker,Lacy,Acton,Marten,Cressey,Driver,Sowter,Young,Mitchell. Northumberland,Richardson. Northamptonshire, Lines,Pittom,Ward,Hall.Norfolk,Lake,Barnard,Spinks,Stephens,Griston,Gooch, Olley Holman.London Lake.Somerset, Rendell.Scotland, Muir, Clark,Aitken,

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Annie Elizabeth Lake (nee Lines) ( death )
« Reply #1 on: Monday 24 March 14 15:57 GMT (UK) »
Have you checked to see if she re-married?
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 24 March 14 16:05 GMT (UK) »
I've checked the following marriages and they can all be ruled out on age or marital status at the time

1918 to Ernest Reynolds
1917 to Robert Weston
1912 to Alfred Smith (banns only but shows as spinster)
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline lizdb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 24 March 14 17:29 GMT (UK) »
Have you ruled this one out?

Death
Oct/Nov/Dec 1922
Caxton
ref 3b 427
Annie E Lake
age 65
Edmonds/Edmunds - mainly Sussex
DeBoo - London
Green - Suffolk
Parker - Sussex
Kemp - Essex
Farrington - Essex
Boniface - West Sussex

census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 25 March 14 15:27 GMT (UK) »
 Hi, Thanks you very much for your help in tracing the above, this lady has been a bit of mystery, thanks to you lizb and CaloleW , I can close this part of the Family Tree.  Once again thank you very much ladies for your help.
                                     Kind Regards
                                                        Tomscot. ;)
Sussex,Prodger,Goldsmith,Woods,Roberts, Pankhurst, Green,Souton,Lamper,Lower,Reeds,Turner,Hover,Bennet,Elliard,Peyt,Potter,West,Jeffrey, English,Seal, Clark,Hill,Salter, Carpenter,Blackman,Ince,Booker,Lacy,Acton,Marten,Cressey,Driver,Sowter,Young,Mitchell. Northumberland,Richardson. Northamptonshire, Lines,Pittom,Ward,Hall.Norfolk,Lake,Barnard,Spinks,Stephens,Griston,Gooch, Olley Holman.London Lake.Somerset, Rendell.Scotland, Muir, Clark,Aitken,

Offline Sandra48

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 04 April 16 21:43 BST (UK) »
Hello there,
Annie Elizabeth Lines was my Great Grandmother. She was housekeeper to my Great Grandfather and bore him 4 children. He married her in 1896 shortly after his wife Maria died. Annie had 4 children, Arthur, Herbert, Francis and Florence (my Grandmother) Annie's husband George Thomas Lake was an undertaker. I have yet to find out when she died but will let you know.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday 04 April 16 22:24 BST (UK) »
Hi and welcome to Rootschat

Have you seen reply #3 above - Annie appears to have died in 1922

Offline Tomscot

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday 06 April 16 15:02 BST (UK) »
 Hi Sandra, Welcome to Rootschat . Annie Elizabeth Lines was my Great Grandmother too. My Grandfather was Herbert Thomas Lake. So we are related as Herbert was Florence were brother and sister. I will contact you by E-Mail, I have a lot of information for you. ;)
                                                                           Kind Regards
                                                                                             Thomas  :)