Author Topic: Patrick HEFFERNAN  (Read 18724 times)

Offline psyfly

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick HEFFERNAN
« Reply #126 on: Wednesday 27 September 23 05:12 BST (UK) »
I am not really sure what I am doing on this site but I Patrick Heffernan was my great grandfather, I am the grandaughter of Olive (Heffernan) Brennan

Patrick was my grandfather as well with his first marriage to Christina Heffernan spring Hill Bathurst.

Offline Ada Zeeks

• RootsChat Extra
  • Digging up my ancestors....
    • View Profile
Re: Patrick HEFFERNAN
« Reply #127 on: Monday 30 October 23 11:28 GMT (UK) »
I am too lazy to read the 15 pages of fantastic conversations about the Heffernans, but they are an interesting family from the little I did read a while ago.  I read a Trove article about one of the Mr Heffernan's who was 'exiled' to Australia... his wife arrives in Australia under the name of her cousin... a Dwyer.   The police worked out who she was and she confessed her name was Mrs Heffernan and I believe she was sent to the US....

If there are any Dwyer links (or Condon, Glasheen, Gleeson, Ryan)... around Tipperary then you are more than welcome to come and join us on Facebook in the Condon Dwyers of Australia Genealogical Project. We are just a bunch of Aussies with Dwyers in our ancestry and sharing info, helping each other. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/condondwyersofaustraliagenealogicalproject/

Hope to see you soon :)
IRELAND....
KELLY... plus Hamilton, McCormack, Dwyer, Condon, Flynn, Mahon, Keane, Quinn, Fox, Farrell, Lynch,  Moore, Hartigan, Martin....  Dwyer, Condon, Walsh, Curtin, Ryan.....
COUNTIES - Longford, Westmeath, Roscommon, Clare, Kerry, Limerick, Tipperary and Cork... and probably more

ENGLAND
Johnson, Berryman, Garland, Caudwell, Sloss, Timsbury , Boddy, Dwyer, Kelly, Condon....

Convicts to Australia
Settlers and pioneers to Australia
Military History