Author Topic: Letitia F E Abbott b1919 Holborn, London  (Read 4712 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
Re: Letitia F E Abbott b1919 Holborn, London
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 29 June 14 14:35 BST (UK) »
The article would need to say the daughter of the late Clifford Pruden. Letitia was widowed by 1968.
Perhaps you should remove the name of the lady who married - hopefully she is still living.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Cockneyrebel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 29 June 14 18:59 BST (UK) »
So am I to stick with Letitia and Clifford and not worry about possible children? Presumably there is a doubt about whether it's Clifford or Clifford L whom she married?
Cr
Rosser, Henderson, Chapman, Clarkson, Harper, Healey, Horth, Page, Bowers, Ritchie, Sheen, Smith and Weymark.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 29 June 14 19:52 BST (UK) »
Since the Canada Voters List is showing Clifford L after 1968 then I don't think that is your man. The earlier entries for your Clifford just said plain Clifford  ???

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline Cockneyrebel

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 30 June 14 09:33 BST (UK) »
Thank you for all your help. I guess I'll have to stick with what info you've gleaned until somebody contacts me from the family hopefully in the future.
Cr
Rosser, Henderson, Chapman, Clarkson, Harper, Healey, Horth, Page, Bowers, Ritchie, Sheen, Smith and Weymark.