Author Topic: Offer: Ferndale/Maerdy cemetery plot by plot photos available - part complete  (Read 2994 times)

Offline David Pinkney

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
I have started a personal plot by plot map and photographic record of each plot. This not complete but getting there. Also i have corrected many of the burial details on the GFHS cd and have plot references for many that are not shown on the cd. Place your request here or PM for a photo. I will oblige if it is available.

Offline gilly01

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Offer: Ferndale/Maerdy cemetery plot by plot photos available - part complete
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 24 October 21 12:54 BST (UK) »

Hi

Hope you can help, we are looking for my Husbands Grandma and Grandads plot.  His Grandma's name is Susan/ Susannah Cole she died in 1977 unsure of the month and was buried in Ferndale cemetery. His Grandad is Alfred Cole but he died before he was born, so unsure of the date, could possibly be around 1960's and we think he is buried in Ferndale Cemetery too.

Offline Mynyddoedd

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Offer: Ferndale/Maerdy cemetery plot by plot photos available - part complete
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 November 22 21:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello David,

I am looking for a "pauper's grave" in the name of June Taylor who was buried at Maerdy/Ferndale Cemetery J1-187 in February 1975. I would be very grateful for any information or photographs you may have.

Thank you.