Author Topic: trace sibley family windsor  (Read 8170 times)

Offline JennyAnn Smith

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: trace sibley family windsor
« Reply #9 on: Friday 23 December 16 20:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I'm related to this family. Walter Sibley is my 3rd great grandfather. Walter married and moved to Maidenhead where members still live.

Offline oldun81yrs

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 26 December 16 19:29 GMT (UK) »
interested in your comment re walter sibley, what was his middle name? there were 8 brothers in this family, i have the complete list, and the details of their parents. can we communicate by e mail ?

Offline JennyAnn Smith

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 26 December 16 20:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi. Walter doesn't have a middle name on his certificates. I also have a complete list all of his family. Walter died in the late 1920's before he was able to see his children get married. His family moved to Maidenhead where they have mostly stayed. His wife died in 1947 on the day my nan got married - boxing day.

My email address is *

* Moderator comment: personal e-mail address removed in accordance with RootsChat general practice, to prevent others spamming or abusing it.  Please the personal message system to exchange e-mail addresses.  New members need to make two or three posts in order to be able to access this system.  Thanks   :)

Offline JennyAnn Smith

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 28 March 22 11:55 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I can see that you are interested in the Sibley family who lived in Bexley Street, Windsor. I'm related to them through Walter Sibley. He was my 2x grandfather. If I can help in anyway, please let me know.

Many thanks

Offline JennyAnn Smith

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 20 August 23 20:12 BST (UK) »
Hi.

I'm related to the Windsor Sibley family. My great grandad was Walter Sibley