Author Topic: Ontario Death Look-up  (Read 4224 times)

Online Jacquie in Canada

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Canadian, eh!
    • View Profile
Re: Ontario Death Look-up
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 30 November 14 01:26 GMT (UK) »
I think we solved one mystery then. I do believe that the Simpson involved with Emma was Levitt, not Thomas.

Jacquie
Canada: Patterson, Brown, Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Johnston(e), Gorsuch, Kitchin/Kitchen
United States: Patterson, Smith, Brown, Vance, Bower(s), Newberry, Best, Love, Gorsuch
England (Northumberland): Brown, Whitfield, Henderson
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, East Lothian): Johnston(e), Bell, Galloway, Campbell, Robertson, Williamson, Thomson, Crawford
Germans from Russia: Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Meach, Lorenz

Offline Gotcha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 30 November 14 03:21 GMT (UK) »
Yes Jacquie, I agree.
Now I am working on finding more on CLARA IRELAND, since in the Canadian census she is listed as NIECE, am trying to find her parents...someone posted earlier that an EDMUND IRELAND was her father, but that Clara was in the English 1891 census...whereas the Clara that I have was in Canada starting in 1890.
Gotcha

Online Jacquie in Canada

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Canadian, eh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 30 November 14 03:41 GMT (UK) »
More mysteries. Clara was Emma's niece but James Ireland said he was her brother on the death registration. But you had said James was Emma's son from a first marriage. hmmm Could the informants be different men both names James Ieland?

Jacquie
Canada: Patterson, Brown, Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Johnston(e), Gorsuch, Kitchin/Kitchen
United States: Patterson, Smith, Brown, Vance, Bower(s), Newberry, Best, Love, Gorsuch
England (Northumberland): Brown, Whitfield, Henderson
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, East Lothian): Johnston(e), Bell, Galloway, Campbell, Robertson, Williamson, Thomson, Crawford
Germans from Russia: Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Meach, Lorenz

Offline Gotcha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 30 November 14 04:01 GMT (UK) »
HI,
Yes, Emma and hubby, William James Ireland did have a son James Edward, born 1873 in Ontario.
He is the James that married Sarah Goodell (see yesterdays post, timed at 7:35).
The James that is reported as Clara's brother could very well be her brother, so that gives me another avenue to find out who Clara is and who her parents were.