Author Topic: re-incarnation  (Read 16825 times)

Offline Malcolm33

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: re-incarnation
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday 25 February 15 21:05 GMT (UK) »
I have never had that experience myself but have found that there are one or two of my ancestors I feel drawn to, others that I get the feeling I wouldn't want to know and others nothing in particular.

Re-incarnation is a debatable point of view and depends on how you personally view it.

I am undecided myself ???

That is the best way to look at it.  Always keep an open mind.   It could be that we are not meant to know, for any knowledge of a past life if it really happens would interfere with the lessons we have to learn this time round.   I still haven't figured out how radio and television radiation manages to travel through space without interference from all the other radiation.   But I do wonder about it, and that brings up the question of why we have been given such inquisitive minds?
Hutton: Eccleshill,Queensbury
Grant: Babworth,Chinley
Draffan: Lesmahagow,Douglas,Coylton, Consett
Oliver: Tanfield, Sunderland, Consett
Proudlock: Northumberland
Turnbull:Northumberland, Durham
Robson:Sunderland, Northumberland
Dent: Dufton, Arkengarthdale, Hunstanworth
Currie: Coylton
Morris and Hurst: East Retford, Blyth, Worksop
Elliot: Castleton, Hunstanworth, Consett
Tassie, Greenshields

Online DavidG02

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Thursday 26 February 15 08:55 GMT (UK) »
Stop taking a small  quote  and read what I wrote. It is a well known to use a section from people , to make it look mean.  I have seen it on RC.

I agree  ;D 8) :P
Genealogy-Its a family thing

Paternal: Gibbins,McNamara, Jenkins, Schumann,  Inwood, Sheehan, Quinlan, Tierney, Cole

Maternal: Munn, Simpson , Brighton, Clayfield, Westmacott, Corbell, Hatherell, Blacksell/Blackstone, Boothey , Muirhead

Son: Bull, Kneebone, Lehmann, Cronin, Fowler, Yates, Biglands, Rix, Carpenter, Pethick, Carrick, Male, London, Jacka, Tilbrook, Scott, Hampshire, Buckley

Brickwalls-   Schumann, Simpson,Westmacott/Wennicot
Scott, Cronin
Gedmatch Kit : T812072

Offline youngtug

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Thursday 26 February 15 09:20 GMT (UK) »
Stop taking a small  quote  and read what I wrote. It is a well known to use a section from people , to make it look mean.  I have seen it on RC.

I agree  ;D 8) :P

The actual quote is; 
Stop taking a small section / quote  and read the whole of what I wrote. It is a well known tactic to use a section / quote from what people say to make it look they mean other than what they really do, I have seen it employed here on RC. [quote

I missed a word out,it should have said; "Stop taking a small section / quote  and read the whole of what I wrote. It is a well known tactic to use a section / quote from what people say to make it look like they mean other than what they really do, I have seen it employed here on RC." But I never missed out the words that are missing in your quote.
.http://www.rootschat.com/links/05q2/   
  WILSON;-Wiltshire.
 SOUL;-Gloucestershire.
 SANSUM;-Berkshire-Wiltshire
 BASSON-BASTON;- Berkshire,- Oxfordshire.
 BRIDGES;- Wiltshire.
 DOWDESWELL;-Wiltshire,Gloucestershire
 JORDAN;- Berkshire.
 COX;- Berkshire.
 GOUDY;- Suffolk.
 CHATFIELD;-Sussex-- London
 MORGAN;-Blaenavon-Abersychan
 FISHER;- Berkshire.
 BLOMFIELD-BLOOMFIELD-BLUMFIELD;-Suffolk.
DOVE. Essex-London
YOUNG-Berkshire
ARDEN.
PINEGAR-COLLIER-HUGHES-JEFFERIES-HUNT-MOSS-FRY

Offline Finley 1

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • a digital one for now real one espere
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Thursday 26 February 15 11:30 GMT (UK) »
 :-\ :'( :'( :-\ :-* :-*

:)

wish there was a handshake smiley thingy :)

xin

Offline Mike in Cumbria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Thursday 26 February 15 17:06 GMT (UK) »
I have never had that experience myself but have found that there are one or two of my ancestors I feel drawn to, others that I get the feeling I wouldn't want to know and others nothing in particular.

Sorry Dowdstree - I just noticed that this is your first post. Welcome to Rootschat and I hope you find it a useful site for whatever genealogy questions brought you here. Once you've had time to find your way around the site, you'll find lots of people willing and able to help you.

Regards

Mike

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad,20/10/1934 - 27/07/2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Thursday 26 February 15 18:22 GMT (UK) »

Sorry Dowdstree - I just noticed that this is your first post. Welcome to Rootschat and I hope you find it a useful site for whatever genealogy questions brought you here. Once you've had time to find your way around the site, you'll find lots of people willing and able to help you.

Regards

Mike

Hi dowdstree, welcome from me also  :)  you will love it here, most of the posts don't always look like, shall we say, posters "locking horns"  ;D ;D ;D

Frank.
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Thursday 26 February 15 19:19 GMT (UK) »
A welcome from me too....It can get a bit heated when we have differing opinions especially when we have strong feelings on certain issues but we all end up the best of friends in the end... ;D ;D ;D
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU