Author Topic: Marriage between William Sanderson and Frances [Fanny] Pilton poss Brussels  (Read 5052 times)

Offline Svenja

• RootsChat Senior
  • Kreszentia Beinberger
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage between William Sanderson and Frances [Fanny] Pilton poss Brussels
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 22 March 15 18:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Birth of Henriette Fanny Sanderson

Le vingt-cinq juillet mil huit cent nonante-huit, à onze heure du matin a été dressé, après constatation, par Nous, Edouard de Thibault, Echevin délégué, Officier de l’Etat Civil de la Commune d’Etterbeek, l’acte de Naissance de

Henriette Fanny Sanderson, née le vingt-trois de ce mois, à neuf heures et quarante-cinq minutes du soir, Chaussée Saint Pierre 209, fille de William Joseph Sanderson, négociant, né à Bruxelles, âgé de trente ans, et de Marie Thérèse Daelman, née à Auderghem, âgé de vingt-cinq ans, conjoints domiciliés  même maison.

Sur la déclaration du père. En présence de Antoine Leemans, couvreur, âgé de trente-neuf ans, et de Egide Vanobbergen, plafonneur, âgé de cinquante ans, domiciliés à Etterbeek.
Duquel acte il leur a été donné lecture.

On the 25th July 1898 at 11 o’clock in the morning, I, Edouard de Thibault, the registrar of Etterbeek, have written this record after determination. Birth record of Henriette Fanny Sanderson, born on the 23rd of this month at nine o’clock and forty five minutes in the evening, at Chaussée Saint Pierre 209, daughter of William Joseph Sanderson, negociant, born in Brussels, aged thirty years, and of Marie Thérèse Daelman, born in Auderghem, aged twenty five years, married couple, domiciled in the same house.

Declaration made by the father of the child.
Also present at the registrar’s office were Antoine Leemans, roofer, aged thirty nine years, and Egide Vanobbergen, ceiling builder, aged fifty years, both domiciled in Etterbeek.
This record was read to the witnesses.

Regards
Svenja
Switzerland + USA: Iten, Letter, Besmer, Mathis, Meier, Schwager, Eisenring
Germany/Bavaria: Beinberger, Painberger, Schleich, Pfeiffer, Weber, Schelle
Germany/Bavaria: Boeck, Rauch, Pracht, Sporer, Schorer, Mahler, Grotz
Germany/Franken: Weidner, Reuss, Beifuss, Trenkert, Drenkert, Drenkart
Germany/Jewish: Bachmann, Bamberger, Straus(s), Kraus(s), Lehmann, Gutmann
I can read and write German, English and French.
I can translate from Italian and Latin to the above languages.

Offline Westy11

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage between William Sanderson and Frances [Fanny] Pilton poss Brussels
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 22 March 15 22:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello Svenja

Thank you so very much.  I genuinely appreciate your efforts in bringing to life the births and marriage of my ancestors. :)

Between your good self and leen what was once a brickwall is now no longer.

Once again Svenja - thank you so very much.

Westy11