Author Topic: New E book for sale  (Read 2141 times)

Offline acorngen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
New E book for sale
« on: Thursday 07 July 05 08:25 BST (UK) »
For those of you with family in Cumberland you may be interested to know that I have now just completed " A history of Wigton School" 1815 to 1915 with a list at the end of those who attended and in the case of the girls listed (where known) with their future partners name added.  Initially this school was solely for the use of Quaker families from Cumberland, however they opened the school to a larger area and to non friends members as well. 

Hopefully Pam will have this on Parish Chest in the next 24 hours www.parishchest.com I should (if I remember how) have it on my site here within the next 12 hours or it can be found now on http://acorn-genealogy.netfirms.com

More to come soon

Gen
WYATT, COX, STRATTON, all from south Derbyshire and the STS, LEI border Burns Fellows Gough Wilks from STS in particular Black Country and now heading into SOP

Offline Daisy May

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: New E book for sale
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 07 July 05 18:02 BST (UK) »
All done, and I never take twenty four hours!
Daisy May

Offline acorngen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: New E book for sale
« Reply #2 on: Friday 08 July 05 07:00 BST (UK) »
Thanks Pam.  I didn't think you did but wanted to make sure people didn't try looking right after I posted :)

Rob
WYATT, COX, STRATTON, all from south Derbyshire and the STS, LEI border Burns Fellows Gough Wilks from STS in particular Black Country and now heading into SOP