Author Topic: looking for the mother of my half brother. she had a son by mr. GRAHAM from UK  (Read 600 times)

Offline roobee90

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello. I am new to this. Very new. There is a big reason behind trying to find the mother of my half brother, reason being quite complicated but the father of my half brother is now DECEASED. I need to tell the mother of my half brother what has happened so she can then use that information as she wishes (to tell or not tell my half brother). I know my half brother is in his teens so this is why I am not reaching out to him, wouldn't want to disrupt his life. The information I have is based purely on my father. I know my fathers D.O.B, where he was born, when he died, the fact that he had been with the mother of my half brother in a turbulent relationship in CANADA but he was originally from ENGLAND. I know the first name only of my half brother and I know the mother of my half brothers initials. I also know my father had been 'chucked' out of Canada. Can anyone help?

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: looking for the mother of my half brother. she had a son by mr. GRAHAM from UK
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 21 May 15 15:04 BST (UK) »
Hello, welcome to Rootschat.

Just to clarify things, and please don't mention the names of any living people, your half brother was born and probably still lives in Canada? People need to know this as the ways of finding him will probably be different to the way it might be in the UK.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline roobee90

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: looking for the mother of my half brother. she had a son by mr. GRAHAM from UK
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 21 May 15 15:08 BST (UK) »
Hello and thanks for your reply. Yes, born in Canada and I presume still living in Canada