Author Topic: TABOR Family  (Read 4763 times)

Offline TABOR

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: TABOR
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 14 September 06 21:10 BST (UK) »
George Tabor was born on the 20th.October 1855 in the Union Workhouse,Bourne,Lincolnshire.He was the illegitimate son of Mary Anne Tabor,no information regarding the father was recorded.
It appears that George was reared by his grandfather,also named George,who was born in March,Cambridgeshire around the year 1811.I hope this information might be of help to you.

Offline Bungle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 15 September 06 07:31 BST (UK) »
Hi George Tabor was born on the 20th.October 1855 in the Union Workhouse,Bourne,Lincolnshire.He was the illegitimate son of Mary Anne Tabor,no information regarding the father was recorded, I have certificates of both birth and marraige of George.I agree that George was reared by his grandfather,also named George (George Young Tabor) born in March Cambridgeshire? around the year 1811.I don't suppose you have got any further than this any information would be a great help thanks.
Tabor-Bourne,Bannister-Bourne,Birch-Bourne/Quadring Euadyke,Stevens-Surfleet,Smith-Surfleet,Green-Wigtoft,Holmes-Yorkshire
Moisey-Bourne,Lyon-Lincolnshire
Mayer/Priestley
"Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Offline Emsworthy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Bert & Ernie...we love you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 17 September 06 15:55 BST (UK) »

Deeping St James, Lincolnshire

George Taber, Head, 40, Basket Maker, Cambs March
Ann Taber, Wife, 47, Deeping
George Taber, Son, 15, Basket Maker, Deeping
Elizabeth Taber, Daughter, 5, Deeping
Robert Taber, Son, 4, St Jas Deeping

HO107/2095 F 719 P 37

Regards, Emma ;)
~Census Transcriptions, Crown Copyright, National Archives~<br /><br />All Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Warner (Essex) Edgley (Suffolk) Blake & Sparrowhawk (Lambeth) Hall & Gibson (Co. Durham) Brown (Yorkshire)

Offline Emsworthy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Bert & Ernie...we love you!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 17 September 06 15:59 BST (UK) »

East Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire

George Tabor, 30, Basket Maker, N
Anne Tabor, 35, Y
Mary Tabor, 8, Y
Penelope Tabor, 7, Y
George Tabor, 5, Y
Thomas Tabor, 2, Y

HO107/617/3 P 1 Line 12

Regards, Emma ;)
~Census Transcriptions, Crown Copyright, National Archives~<br /><br />All Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><br />Warner (Essex) Edgley (Suffolk) Blake & Sparrowhawk (Lambeth) Hall & Gibson (Co. Durham) Brown (Yorkshire)