Author Topic: Look up help please trying to find a birth for Ethel Doreen Swatman?  (Read 9551 times)

Offline sheena.R

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Look up help please trying to find a birth for Ethel Doreen Swatman?
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 12 August 15 21:48 BST (UK) »
Hello and thank you so much for your info, so you think it's the right Ethel? If it is that's amazing 😊 and gives me lots to look at, but I must say that all you people on here are truely amazing 😊 I can't even begin to wonder how you can find these? I have been searching for a long time and have been getting no where 😒 I can't thank you all enough as just last night I felt like I was going around in circles and getting blinded by all the names I was looking at 😱 if I could say "thank you" in person I would but have to do it on here 😊😊 " thank you" to you all for all your help I am truely gratful 😘😘

Offline sheena.R

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Thursday 13 August 15 11:16 BST (UK) »
hello, been having a nosey around as best as I can, cant see them anywhere on the 30's census and figure that as the parents died when she was young she must of been brought up by family but cant seem to find that either, but off I go for another look...its exciting all this  :)

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Thursday 13 August 15 11:28 BST (UK) »
The best you'll do after the 1911 census is electoral registers, (the 1921 census won't come out until 2021)
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea