Author Topic: Edward Jones watchmaker  (Read 5793 times)

Offline DeanNH

• RootsChat Member
  • W. Davidson 1922 Arrived Ellis Island from Belfast
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Jones watchmaker
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 10 July 05 17:15 BST (UK) »
Tassie,

Can not find a John Williams in the 1861 census that fits the bill, so you probably have the right 1851.  Someone else will have to help with the month of the 1851 census.

Good luck,

Dean
Davidson - Belfast<br />Jackson - Belfast and Tartaraghan, Armagh<br />Henderson - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />Chittick - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />McCabe - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland<br />McQuaide/McQuade - Belfast<br />Whaley - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland

Offline tassiedevil

• RootsChat Extra
  • Welsh & Proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 10 July 05 17:17 BST (UK) »
Thanks Dean,

your a champion

Cheers, Tassie  :)
Williams, Anglesey and Holywell
Steven , Glasgow
Liddell, Paisley Abbey,Scotland
Lawson, Glasgow
Fitzsimons, Toronto & Glasgow

Offline DeanNH

• RootsChat Member
  • W. Davidson 1922 Arrived Ellis Island from Belfast
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 10 July 05 17:26 BST (UK) »
This is interesting Tassie  a Edward Jones married a Charlot Williams m. 1816 wonder if you Edward Jones was a cousin to John Williams?  this is on familysearch site
Davidson - Belfast<br />Jackson - Belfast and Tartaraghan, Armagh<br />Henderson - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />Chittick - Ballinamallard, Fermanagh<br />McCabe - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland<br />McQuaide/McQuade - Belfast<br />Whaley - Kilwinning, Ayr, Scotland, Monaghan and Antrim Ireland

Offline tassiedevil

• RootsChat Extra
  • Welsh & Proud
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 10 July 05 17:37 BST (UK) »
I have no idea Dean. My John was born Ceirchiog, Anglesey.
I did find an Owen Williams born Ceirchiog, Anglesey, on the 1851 census for Greenfield was well when I was in Wales last year.
Owen was 38 a bricklayer, living at 122 Ravenyard. He was married to Harriet 36 born Denbigh ( something) looked like C...drudion.

All I have to go on with John is he was living with his widowed mother Ann, 65, pauper..b Penlan, Anglesey. If I had a fathers name, I'd be in clover.

Going on for 3am here so better get some zzzzz's

Cheers, Tassie  :)
Williams, Anglesey and Holywell
Steven , Glasgow
Liddell, Paisley Abbey,Scotland
Lawson, Glasgow
Fitzsimons, Toronto & Glasgow