Author Topic: To Chrissy re cochrane-guilbert  (Read 2297 times)

Offline crouch

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
To Chrissy re cochrane-guilbert
« on: Monday 11 July 05 07:17 BST (UK) »
To Chrissy re cochrane-guilbert families. I am endeavouring to research the Cochrane families who arrived in Australia in 1855.  I know William John married Elizabeth Streeter in 1871 and had Rosilind Mary,William Francis 1873, Guilbert James 1875, George P. 1877, James L 1879 born in Collingwood.  I know Peter married Mary Myers but I can't trace their families in Australia.   Can you help? I believe Ester married an O"Brien. :)

Offline chrissy

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: To Chrissy re cochrane-guilbert
« Reply #1 on: Monday 11 July 05 23:32 BST (UK) »
Hi crouch ;D
  Nice to meet you. yes,she did marry an O brien,due to a big problem  Ive lost all my info on the computer,But thats ok,we'll work it out! Ive got to go to work now ,but Ill reply more tonight when I get home. :)
     BUT,until then,go to Roootschat "SEARCh",not google, and enter Cochrane Guilbert-O brien ,and look for any posts from me,they should tide you over till tonight!!!
Francis Patrick O brien was my husbands grandfather, his father was stephen john O brien.
      cheers fom Chrissy  western australia. ;D
Davidson,Payne/Paine-Dunoon/Glasgow/scotland,Sherlock-cheshire,king -female convict-7 years nsw,french-tasmania,sewell-hubbys side,O brien- Cochrane-guernsey-india .Morehouse-Kirkburton-yorkshire. Gippsland-davidson,flood,baker,rose.Chambers..Bungaree.Chambers ..county clare,Kane county clare.

Offline chrissy

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 14 July 05 09:24 BST (UK) »
Im sad :(
   I thought I found a new rellie........Bummer!!!!!
                            chrissy.
       Crouch ,come back...............................
Davidson,Payne/Paine-Dunoon/Glasgow/scotland,Sherlock-cheshire,king -female convict-7 years nsw,french-tasmania,sewell-hubbys side,O brien- Cochrane-guernsey-india .Morehouse-Kirkburton-yorkshire. Gippsland-davidson,flood,baker,rose.Chambers..Bungaree.Chambers ..county clare,Kane county clare.

Offline Brettanita

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 07 May 14 12:53 BST (UK) »
Hi, I know this is an old post, but if you are still looking then.... I am directly related to these Cochranes - ie my GG Grandfather.  I have loads of info on all of them, their parents and their kids.  The best way for you to get it is to google "Ancestors of Brett William Cochrane" and then click the link.  It will take you to our website.  I have pics of the Grave and obituaries if you want a copy.
Thanks
Anita Cochrane