Author Topic: Wyatt Family  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Ladyhawk

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Wyatt Family
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 17 October 15 17:18 BST (UK) »

Thank you so much, I have spent all afternoon searching for marriages with the Sarah and Wyatt options but hadn't come up with anything.  This has helped a lot.

I have now found her on Ancestry and she died in 1935, pity I didn't find this before, my dad only died three years ago and he would have been 20 when she died.

He had a very good memory and this was his great grandmother with this prompt he might have remembered something.

His sister is still alive and was 90 last month, she lives in Bristol so I might call her tomorrow and see what she can remember now.  She would have been 10 when she died but only 3 when her grandmother died (Ellen)

My father died two years ago and it was may wish that I could have completed his family tree
but alas I never did find his grandfather before his marriage (1880). There was one remaining sibling but unfortunately they passed away suddenly a couple of months ago, at some point I may return and start the search again and who knows he may turn up......

I hope that it turns out to be the correct Wyatt family

Good luck  :)
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk