Author Topic: rillie  (Read 2903 times)

Offline utrecht003

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: rillie
« Reply #9 on: Monday 18 July 05 19:18 BST (UK) »
Hullo Saz again,This is really a mean one,but not without something,I suspect Elizabeth Cochrane with parents James Cochrane and Janet Risk have something to do with the Family tree.  I feel George Rillie has been slipped in way back just to confuse me.   but many many thanks for the time you've spent on my question. one thing though, youv'e given me a lot of possible variations of the name to look at. it's going to be long haul I think   thanks again      alex

Offline saz1401

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 18 July 05 19:41 BST (UK) »
Are these the ones you want?

COCHRAN, Elizabeth Horace   Bir   1821   Scot   Lana   Glasgo
Fa:   James COCHRAN
Mo:   Janet RISK
COCHRANE, Colin   Bir   1823   Scot   Lana   Glasgo
Fa:   James COCHRANE
COCHRANE, Elizabeth   Bir   1825   Scot   Lana   Glasgo
COCHRANE, George   Bir   1827   Scot   Lana   Glasgo
antrim, donegore, ballycraigy, doagh, ballysavage,  carnmoney, ballyhenry, belfast, mallusk, hydepark names - twigg, gault, robinson, stevenson, todd, kirkpatrick, porter, mayne, topping, McDowell, douglas

Offline utrecht003

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 18 July 05 23:09 BST (UK) »
Saz.    Your a mine,They most certainly appear to be part of Elizabeths family, which sets me off on the maternal side
Once again many thanks It will give me a break from George Rillie.it will give me a chance to get my brain together for a wee while      Alex

Offline saz1401

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 23 July 05 23:53 BST (UK) »
Glad to b of help

I have been round Antrim graveyards this week so any gravestones I find that I think may be linked, when i get time to go thro, i will post for you

saz ;D
antrim, donegore, ballycraigy, doagh, ballysavage,  carnmoney, ballyhenry, belfast, mallusk, hydepark names - twigg, gault, robinson, stevenson, todd, kirkpatrick, porter, mayne, topping, McDowell, douglas

Offline Doohat

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 17 July 10 14:07 BST (UK) »
Hello... I realize this thread is over 5 years old, but if you still need information on George Rillie, I might be able to help.  He was born in Ireland in 1781 and died in 1848. His parents were James Riley and Martha Campbell. He and his wife Elizabeth Cockens (Cockings or Cochrane) had two children. One was a daughter who died young. The other was James Rillie, born 1846 and later married to Jane McBride. They had 9 children: George, William, Agnes, James, John (1st), Fullerton, Alexander, John (2nd) and Betsy. I also have information on George Rillie's brothers and sisters and their families. If you're interested, let me know.

Shawn Riley
Reilly - Doohat, Parish Aghabog, Co. Monaghan, Ireland, 1820-1840

Offline Doohat

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 17 July 10 19:22 BST (UK) »
Hello Alex,

I received your private message and sent an e-mail message to your sister. Since I'm new to this forum, I cannot send or reply to PMs yet.  I have to post at least 3 forum messages before I can do that. So I have one more to go.  Hope I can chat with you later.

Shawn
Reilly - Doohat, Parish Aghabog, Co. Monaghan, Ireland, 1820-1840