Author Topic: Framlingham Burials - YULL & DEBENHAM  (Read 446 times)

Offline elricks

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Framlingham Burials - YULL & DEBENHAM
« on: Thursday 12 November 15 03:14 GMT (UK) »
I am researching YULL in Norfolk.  There is a family going back to John DEBENHAM and Ann(e) nee YULL. They had children, one named John Yull DEBENHAM who was a surgeon in North Elmham and Debenham (confusingly).

John Yull DEBENHAM was Chr in Debenham 3rd October 1722, and he is buried in North Elmham Octobert 1777.  He had a business relationship with Eugene DEBENHAM who was married to Elizabeth nee DEBENHAM, but from statements in newspapers regarding the business partnership, the family relationship between John and Eugene was no closer than cousin. Of course, Elizabeth nee DEBENHAM may be closer on the blood line to John.

I have not found any records for mother Ann nee YULL, but in the one world tree she is said to have been buried in Framlingham in 1729.  I am hoping SKS can confirm or deny this fact.

Thanks  SHIRLEY

Offline annes

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Framlingham Burials - YULL & DEBENHAM
« Reply #1 on: Monday 25 January 16 16:50 GMT (UK) »
I checked a transcript of Framlingham parish burials and could not see an Anne Debenham buried there at all  ???

I noted the Debenham baptisms in the parish of Debenham (how confusing  :o) in case this helps with other family connections.

Children of Thomas and Jane Debenham:
Eugene 17 Jan 1757
Charles 25 Sept 1758
Thomas 25 Feb 1745/6
Ann 15 July 1747
Jane 15 Aug 1750
Frederic 2nd Feb 1750/1

Children of Frederick and Lydia Debenham:
Amy 20 August 1775

Children of John and Anne Debenham:
John Yull 3rd October 1722
Thomas 1st Jan 1723/4
Francis (dau) 14th Jan 1723/4
Clement 7 JUly 1726
Anne 4th Jan 1727/8
Frederick 27th Sept 1729

Offline elricks

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Framlingham Burials - YULL & DEBENHAM
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 30 January 16 01:24 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Annes. Duly noted and recorded. I expect the Eugene you list is the one who had a business relationship with the surgeon.