Author Topic: Last Will and Testament of Thomas Cutler - 1736-1808 - help with deciphering doc  (Read 404 times)

Offline jmec73

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hi again,

I'm hoping that someone can help me once more with another last will and testament for one of my ancestors, Thomas Cutler, 1736-1808. Owing to the file size limit of 500kb I'm not going to post the scans here as the quality won't be good enough I suspect. However, if you're able to help and fancy a challenge please message me and I can email you the scans.

Once again, I'll be very grateful for any expert assistance.

Cheers,
Jon.

Offline Bookbox

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Last Will and Testament of Thomas Cutler - 1736-1808 - help with deciphering doc
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 31 December 15 12:23 GMT (UK) »
It's probably best to split the text into smaller sections and post scans here, one at a time (if you can). That way you can get input from the whole RC community, not just from one person.

If you've been able to transcribe some of the will yourself, do include your transcription here, however incomplete it may be. Others may be able to help fill the gaps. That way you can practise and extend your transcribing skills, as well as learning from others.
:)