Author Topic: Lookup Request - Details of Marriage of Ralph Johnson to Amelia Haslem (1874)  (Read 2125 times)

Offline SiCallear

• RootsChat Senior
  • One day my family history will become Callear!!
    • View Profile
Re: Lookup Request - Details of Marriage of Ralph Johnson to Amelia Haslem (1874)
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 12 January 16 23:29 GMT (UK) »
*COMPLETED*
Callear/Gallear and a growing list of (mis)spellings

One day my family history will become Callear!!

Offline Willow 4873

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • 22nd July 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Lookup Request - Details of Marriage of Ralph Johnson to Amelia Haslem (1874)
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 13 January 16 08:50 GMT (UK) »
Save your pennies

St Peter Ad Vincula Stoke on Trent 23.12.1874

Ralph Johnson 22 father Benjamin Johnston to Amelia Haslem father Anthony

Willow x

Any census information included in this post is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and is for academic and non-commercial research purposes only<br /><br />Researching: Hilton (Wolverhampton & Tamworth) , Simkiss & Mears (Wolverhampton & ?) Bowkett & Nash (Ledbury & Wolverhampton) Knight & Beard (Gloucestershire), Colley (Tibberton) Hoggins (Willenhall) Jones (Bilston), Harris & Bourne (Droitwich) Matthews (Wolverhampton & High Offley) Partridge (Monmouthshire)<br /><br /

Offline Pinetree

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 16 January 16 10:40 GMT (UK) »
Now £1 for one month:

ancestryhour16

Pinetree

Just used this successfully to extend existing subscription by an extra month.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline SiCallear

• RootsChat Senior
  • One day my family history will become Callear!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 17 January 16 10:14 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Pinetree - what a bargain for £1! Snapped that offer up and had a couple of busy hours padding out my research with various documents, etc.

Tonight's mission is to locate this Benjamin in 1871 census (not with family not yet married) and in 1911 census (wife dead and his  younger kids are now living with aunts). The odd thing is I believe Benjamin died in 1937 so the census record must be mistransribed(?)

Oh well, one month to unravel!

Callear/Gallear and a growing list of (mis)spellings

One day my family history will become Callear!!