Author Topic: John Clark  (Read 4155 times)

Offline tmm65

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Clark
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 25 August 19 06:00 BST (UK) »
Hi Gavin, my name is Therese, John Clark is my Grandfather and my mother is Margaret, so I guess that makes us half first cousins! Craig and I have met, it was so nice to meet a member of a family that we have only known about for a short period of time. I have tied to make contact with your father with no success. My email address is theresemurtagh65@gmail.com if you would like to contact me on a more private forum. I really want to be able to tell my mum something about the family she has never known and be able to pass on any information about the research I have been able to do on John's family. It would be great to hear from you.

Kind Regards

Therese

Offline DrewBD

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Clark
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 27 February 24 15:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi ShayeRebecca

I'm guessing your questions from a few years back about John Clark were all answered.
I'm based in Ayrshire, Scotland and have been tracing my family tree back for a few years. Seems we might be related. 
My G. G. Grandparents were Henry Clark (b.1825) and Bethea Russell Cowie (b.1828). They had several children including my G. Grandfather William Clark (b.1867). His older brother, John Clark was born in 1853. He married Elizabeth Scott in 1875.
The Family lived in Coatbridge which was heavily industrialised at the time including Coal Mining, Railway Works and Brick works.
My research took me down my G. Grandfather Williams line, but if you think I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Drew