Author Topic: browne/Turbitt  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Marilyn Marsh

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
browne/Turbitt
« on: Saturday 12 March 16 10:25 GMT (UK) »
Enquiring about any family in ballybay and surrounding areas related to  browne/ turbitt. I am

searching as my family came from  castleblaney my great grandfather George Gilliland married my

Great Grandmother Jane turbitt .  I noticed when looking on gravesites that a death was recorded

for a baby Ewen/Turbitt/Browne on 16th December 2006 and was wondering if anyone on this site

would have any information. My Father was William  James Browne Son Of James David whos

father was William Browne from cornacreeve(Tullycorbett) monaghan.

thank You

Offline hallmark

• ~
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: browne/Turbitt
« Reply #1 on: Monday 14 March 16 08:21 GMT (UK) »
The death has occurred of Leslie TURBITT Knockacunnier, Tyholland, Monaghan
   Funeral leaving his late residence tomorrow, Saturday, at 3.30pm to Ballyalbany Presbyterian Church, Monaghan, for Service, followed by burial in the adjoining church grounds. Family flowers only, please. Donations to the Ballyalbany Presbyterian Church Repair Fund.
Date Published: Friday 20th June 2008
Date of Death: Thursday 19th June 2008

================================

The death has occurred of Edna TURBITT
Crowey, Silverstream, Monaghan Town, Monaghan

Peacefullly at Cavan General Hospital, Monday March 23rd. Predeceased by her husband Davey. Resting at the family home from Tuesday until removal on Wednesday at 1:30pm to arrive at Ballyalbany Presbyterian Church for funeral service at 2pm followed by burial in the adjoining Church grounds.

Family flowers only please donations if desired to Stroke Unit Cavan Hospital C/O Wards Funeral Home Ballybay of Carrickmacross.

Please note due to the death of Edna Turbitt the auction of lands at Drumcraw, Monaghan to be held in the Four Seasons Hotel Monaghan on Wednesay March 25th has been postponed until further notice.
Date Published: Monday 23rd March 2015
Date of Death: Monday 23rd March 2015

===================

The death has occurred of Marcella GILLILAND (née Breen) Corfad, Ballybay, Monaghan
   Beloved wife of Andrew, mother of Adam, Mark and Ava, daughter of Francis and Teresa Breen, Roseboro, Emily Rd, Co. Tipperary.

Funeral Service on Friday, 29th April, in 2nd Ballybay Presbyterian Church at 11am, followed by cremation in Newlands Cross Crematorium at 4pm.Family flowers only. Donations, in memory of Marcella, to the Irish Heart Foundation c/o David Conly, Funeral Director, Mullen, Ballybay, Co. Monaghan. Enquiries to tel no. (086) 8743188.
Date Published: Wednesday 27th April 2011
Date of Death: Tuesday 26th April 2011

====================

The death has occurred of Daphne Claire GILLILAND (née Lepp)
Hillgrove House, The Hill, Monaghan
   Removal from her residence this Tuesday evening at 8pm to St. Patrick's Parish Church, Monaghan. Funeral Service tomorrow, Wednesday, at 2.30pm. Private cremation on Thursday. House private please. No flowers, by request. Donations, in lieu of flowers, for Monaghan Town and North Monaghan Cancer Treatment Support, c/o Robert Scott, Houston & Scott Funeral Directors, 33 Market Street, Monaghan.
Date Published: Tuesday 13th February 2007
Date of Death: Monday 12th February 2007
Give a man a record and you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to research, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Offline myluck!

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: browne/Turbitt
« Reply #2 on: Monday 14 March 16 09:59 GMT (UK) »
Kearney & Bourke/ Johns & Fox/ Mannion & Finan/ Donohoe & Curley
Byrne [Carthy], Keeffe/ Germaine, Butler/ McDermott, Giblin/ Lally, Dolan
Toole, Doran; Dowling, Grogan/ Reilly, Burke; Warren, Kidd [Lawless]/ Smith, Scally; Mangan, Rodgers/ Fahy, Calday; Staunton, Miller
Further generations:
Brophy Coleman Eathorn(e) Fahy Fitzpatrick Geraghty Haverty Keane Keogh Nowlan Rowe Walder