Author Topic: Trying to link the MCDONALDS of TIBBERMORE PERTH pre 1850  (Read 515 times)

Offline Mollyrobz

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Trying to link the MCDONALDS of TIBBERMORE PERTH pre 1850
« on: Tuesday 19 April 16 13:03 BST (UK) »
I'd like to hear  from anyone related to a MACDONALD from the TIBBERMORE area of PERTH pre 1850 if possible, but really anybody is good.

I've been trying to trace my family there for a while but I can't get past a certain couple. Now, I don't know theTIBBERMORE area personally but, if I'm right by judging what it says online, it's not very big.

My MCDONALDS are DONALD MCDONALD and WANEWOOD MCDONALD ( there are many variations of her first name too) they married 1776 TIBBERMORE PERTH.

I believe that DONALD died 1809 TIBBERMORE, and was said to of been from TOFTHOUSES. I don't know he's bort as of yet.

I believe that WAINWOOD died 1821 TIBBERMORE, and was said to of been from HUNTINGTOWER.

The children that I know of are...
JANET
MARGARET
DAVID
ALEXANDER
HELEN STEWART
ANN (born in this order except ANN was born AFTER JANET but passed away, so I believe this is ANN is named after their deceased second daughter)

Also on ANNS marriage cert, it was noted that her and her husband married by the DISSENTING CONGREGATION. This could be for her, her husband or both parties. But it could be helpful :)

Hope this urges some people to reply

Molly