Author Topic: Information on Clyde Harry Cooke born to lilias freebody and John Arthur Cooke  (Read 5387 times)

Offline Robert Coker-Godson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Information on Clyde Harry Cooke born to lilias freebody and John Arthur Cooke
« Reply #36 on: Saturday 15 February 20 08:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Beck,

Are you able to still looking for information on Clyde Cooke as mentioned He was married to my mum Noelyne and they had a son Rodney, my half brother who unfortunately I never had the chance to meet.

Offline Beck18

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Information on Clyde Harry Cooke born to lilias freebody and John Arthur Cooke
« Reply #37 on: Sunday 16 February 20 14:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi Robert
               yes i did know that my grandfather Clyde was married to your mother! Rodney was my dads half brother and lived with them until he was 26, he then left for WA for his job and died in a horrible accident! can you tell me if you know why Rodney did live and stay with your mother?

regards Beck

Offline Robert Coker-Godson

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sunday 16 February 20 21:42 GMT (UK) »
Sadly I didn’t know about Rodney till well after he had died. My understanding from my
mum is after she and Clyde parted Rodney was placed in an orphanage. There is a far bit more to this I’d be happy to share. Is your father still alive. Do you have any further information of Rodney, pictures or do you know if he had children. removed

Regards, Rob

Offline Desie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Hi Robert,
I would be interested in connecting with you regarding Clyde Cooke.
I have emailed you at the email address I saw on your post to Bek Harvey but I am not sure if that address is current.
Would be pleased if we could touch base.
Regards
Desie

Offline Desie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Monday 23 October 23 08:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Beck, I have not had any success contacting you in relation to  Clyde Cooke. 
I have information re family of Clyde Cooke.  Thanks Desie