Author Topic: Margaret M Henehan electoral register lookup request  (Read 432 times)

Offline nell1850

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Margaret M Henehan electoral register lookup request
« on: Friday 18 November 16 11:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi
I was wondering if there's anyone planning a visit to Derby Local Studies Library who could do a lookup for me in the electoral register after 1931.

Margaret May (or Mary) Henehan born 1890 is in the 1931 electoral register alongside her family but misspelt Heneham at:
62 Newdigate Street, Normanton Ward, Derby.

I'd like to establish if she appears in the register after this date. I can't find her in the 1939 household register.

Many thanks for any help with this.
MEEHAN, HENAGHAN Ballinrobe Co. Mayo; HENEHAN, Derby; GRIMES Coolisduff Co. Mayo; KEEFFE Clyard Co. Mayo; WARD, DESMOND Claudy Co. Derry; FEDIGAN Ardgillan Co. Dublin

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret M Henehan electoral register lookup request
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 November 16 11:16 GMT (UK) »
Were the rest of the family still in Newdigate Street in 1939
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline nell1850

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret M Henehan electoral register lookup request
« Reply #2 on: Friday 18 November 16 11:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Yes, they were still there, with the exception of her father James who died in 1935. There is no mention of her in the report of his funeral (all of her siblings are mentioned) so I'm guessing something happened between 1931 and 1935.
MEEHAN, HENAGHAN Ballinrobe Co. Mayo; HENEHAN, Derby; GRIMES Coolisduff Co. Mayo; KEEFFE Clyard Co. Mayo; WARD, DESMOND Claudy Co. Derry; FEDIGAN Ardgillan Co. Dublin