Author Topic: Prison Records & Memories of : Danny Mann / Daniel Andrew John Mann PERTH  (Read 4018 times)

Offline MJ22

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Prison Records & Memories of : Danny Mann / Daniel Andrew John Mann PERTH
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 28 May 22 19:19 BST (UK) »
Hello GG

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Girl with firewood, Morar 1910 - MEM Donaldson
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 29 May 22 17:03 BST (UK) »
Hi MJ22

Welcome to RootsChat  :)

GG2016 has not been online here since April 2019. If the email used originally is unchanged, they should receive an email notification of your new post.

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Mollyd

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 26 August 23 22:38 BST (UK) »
Hi GG I came upon this post by chance, I knew Danny from the early 70s we were joint at the hip for many years so I know a bit about him, Im from Perth but we went to stay in London for a while, we remained friends even when I married in the 80s, he lived with us for a short while, I then moved away and lost touch with a lot of folk. I knew his mum dad uncle Johnny his brother Mick his wife Patsy and all the mcquaid kids, I went to Eddie's and Annie's funeral but not Danny's as I was abroad when he died. I knew the mcCaulays too. His old granny was still alive when I met him, she lived in Canal street. I'll stop here as I don't know if you will get this as your search may have ended. If not then get in touch and I'll try and answer your queries.