Author Topic: Yorks Derbys Wilts but where is BOHOL  (Read 3534 times)

Offline dennford

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Yorks Derbys Wilts but where is BOHOL
« on: Tuesday 26 July 05 02:51 BST (UK) »
Hi
   My name is Dennis Ford, I originate from Bolton-on-Dearne in South Yorkshire but have lived in Oz for the last thirty something years.
   I am researching my ancestors mainly from south York’s’ with few known exceptions apart from the Halls from Wiltshire.
   On my maternal grandparents side I have a modicum of information, the names I am interested in are Sales, Beech, Platts, Rotherforth, Peat, Proctor, Parkin, Daykin and Nightingale (possibly Florence’s family). Towns and villages of interest are Harthill, Wales, Woodhouse Mill, Thorpe Hesley and Whitwell.
   Unfortunately due to my parents seperating when I was a child  I have very little on my paternal side apart from the names of Dixon, Baines and of course Ford.
   Now the really difficult case is my Wife’s family who are all from the Philippines, however although i dont give much hope any information would be appreciated on the families of Torremocha, Candog, Reyes, Abarques or Naquila from the island of Bohol, currently living at Dagohoy in Bohol.
                So if I can help you, or you can help me then let's go for it.

All the best

Denn
Ford, Baines, Dixon, Platts, Peat, Proctor, Rotherforth, Dakin/Daykin, Sales, Beech, Hall, Parkin, Nightingale. ----- Harthill, Waleswood, Woodhouse-mill, Whitwell

South Yorkshire/Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire

Torremocha, Candog, Ramos, Reyes, Rodrigueus
-------Philippines --- Bohol