Author Topic: Is this the same person in the records  (Read 1071 times)

Offline pamthomas

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the same person in the records
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 14 February 17 06:23 GMT (UK) »
SUSANNAH Auckland Baptised 22 Nov 1892, All Saints, Gainborough
Parents HENRY and MARY ANNE

(snipped)

I cant find Henry/Mary Anns Marriage but Henrys Sister ROSE married George BINNS, 24 Apr 1886, All Saints, Gainsborough, Father JOSEPH Auckland, Labourer

1871 the Family is under Angland
That's most unlike you Trish.  :)

Henry Auckland and Mary Ann Roberts are on the same FreeBMD page June quarter 1883 Gainbro' registration district.

(The 'spare' lady on that page is Sarah Haines, who is actually page 1425. I've advised FreeBMD of the error.)

Marriage is not in the 1837+ Lincolnshire Marriage Index http://mi.lincolnshiremarriages.org.uk/
and as most of the PRs for Gainsborough registration district have been deposited at Lincoln Archives (see Introduction), it's likely that Henry and Mary married in either the Register Office or a non-conformist church. Though see the note at the bottom of the Introduction page re some Notts parishes being in Gainsborough registration district.

Mary Ann's surname matches that in birth registration of Susanna Auckland December quarter 1892.
Hello Jason
I think the marriage cert. is the only way forward..the 1892 birth at Gainsborough has
the mothers maiden name as Roberts..not much help at this stage.
Jackie

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the same person in the records
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 15 February 17 11:32 GMT (UK) »
Quote;
That's most unlike you Trish.  :)

I must have been tired! Or I just meant its not on FreeREG.
Thank you for likely reason why an on-line Marriage Record cant be found pamthomas.

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)