Author Topic: Descendants of Alois & Selma BAUCH nee Gunther Berlin  (Read 294 times)

Offline hscott21

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Descendants of Alois & Selma BAUCH nee Gunther Berlin
« on: Sunday 19 February 17 21:42 GMT (UK) »
I initially posted the following request in "Other Countries" and hope by re-posting it here I might be lucky in getting someone to help me.

Another request was to ascertain whether a document titled Beglaubigte Ablichtung aus dem Sterbebuch des Standesamtes Hannover is a death certificate or if there is another document that shows family and siblings like Australian certificates.

Many thanks in advance.

"Hello Everyone

I have been trying to track down details of my grandfather's family from Charlottenburg, Berlin, Germany.

My grandfather's name was Gerhard Aloysius Bauch born in 1905, but I can't find any details of his siblings Otto, Eter (sounds like Pater but without "P") and sister Minna.

Alois, Gerhard's father ran a restaurant in Charlottenburg in Luisenplatz and I have a photo of his family standing outside.  I think Gerhard is the eldest because Alois and Selma were married in 1905 a couple of months before my grandfather was born.

I have the address of the Standesamt Charlottenburg von Berlin BUT I haven't got any exact birthdates to request certificates.  There are a lot of entries for Otto and Minna on Family Search and I only know the phonetic spelling for Eter, so I am not even sure if this name is a nickname or shortened name.

Hoping someone can help with this.
Buxey, Taulbut, Brown/e, Hogarth-Scott in UK & Australia, Bauch in Germany

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Descendants of Alois & Selma BAUCH nee Gunther Berlin
« Reply #1 on: Monday 20 February 17 08:21 GMT (UK) »
do you have Selmas maiden name ?
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline hscott21

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 20 February 17 11:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Selma's maiden name is Gunther (with umlaut).  She was born in Stassfurt near Kalbe on 4/6/1877.  I THINK she had 3 sons and 1 daughter called Minna. 

Thanks
Buxey, Taulbut, Brown/e, Hogarth-Scott in UK & Australia, Bauch in Germany

Offline JustinL

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 20 February 17 21:34 GMT (UK) »
Please see my detailed response on your duplicate thread:

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=764133.msg6160492#msg6160492