Author Topic: Hannah Haigh - possible suicide Eccleshill, Bradford  (Read 4196 times)

Offline dave the tyke

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Hannah Haigh - possible suicide Eccleshill, Bradford
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 17 May 17 13:19 BST (UK) »
Sorry I have not replied  to any of your posts - holidays + I have not had any of the usual notifications.
Sarah the illegitimate daughter of Hannah who died in childbirth seems the most likely scenario. - thanks for that groom and cas.
I'll report back to facebook with your findings, if I can find the original post

Dave
Bland, Greenwood Bland, Ellis, Benn, Woodhead, Priestley, Illingworth, Lightowler, Platts, Boys, Bradley, O'Hara, Hall<br /><br />Areas -  North Bierley, Northowram, West Bowling, Horton, Shelf, Allerton, Queensbury, Haworth, Ovenden, Halifax, Luddenden, Midgley, Elland, Littleborough

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline dave the tyke

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Friday 26 May 17 07:19 BST (UK) »
"Many thanks Dave, that gives a different aspect to her story. Although it is still a sad scenario it is better than thinking she died by her own hand. It is good to know her daughter lived on, possibly with children of her own. Well done your friends on RootsChat.! Pat."

From Facebook
Bland, Greenwood Bland, Ellis, Benn, Woodhead, Priestley, Illingworth, Lightowler, Platts, Boys, Bradley, O'Hara, Hall<br /><br />Areas -  North Bierley, Northowram, West Bowling, Horton, Shelf, Allerton, Queensbury, Haworth, Ovenden, Halifax, Luddenden, Midgley, Elland, Littleborough

Offline dave the tyke

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Friday 02 June 17 10:20 BST (UK) »
Photo courtesy Andrew Narey