Author Topic: Looking for my Grandmother's Birth Jessie Mccrae/Currie - Possibly in Scotland  (Read 4004 times)

Offline S. Jane

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for my Grandmother's Birth Jessie Mccrae/Currie - Possibly in Scotland
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday 31 January 24 19:16 GMT (UK) »
Yeah i remember the lodger too and great gran sitting in her chair in the corner of the lounge pinny on and auntie ivy up the road.

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for my Grandmother's Birth Jessie Mccrae/Currie - Possibly in Scotland
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 31 January 24 19:19 GMT (UK) »
Not sure who swall is or was or who was looking for information on nanny and grandad.

Swall has not been active on here since 2017 if their contact details are the same they will receive a notification you have posted

They don't seem to have replied to any of the comments so not looking to good to an answer to your question .Nice to see you have made contact with another member  :)

Rosie

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday 31 January 24 19:23 GMT (UK) »
 S .Jane .You can also private message each other now you have made contact with each other  :)

Rosie

Offline M.Barnecutt

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday 31 January 24 20:13 GMT (UK) »
Yeah it would be interesting to know if they ever do come back on here. I do remember you and your brother a lot and that big old sheep dog lol. We used to play but you probably don't remember. I know you lived right there. We went most Sunday's until things came out then never again. Probably why you don't remember much about us being there a lot.