Author Topic: William W? TURNBULL  (Read 5299 times)

Offline Bobby G

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: William W? TURNBULL
« Reply #45 on: Friday 14 July 17 14:20 BST (UK) »
oh boy, one needs to vary the searching thats for sure.
I may of found Daniels birth.
The transcriber lists this chap as follows:
First name(s) Danl Wm Henry
Last name   Camburn

Fortunately i'm able to view the document and looking at it I'd give the Daniel William Henry as correct. The surname could be many different names. Parents listed as John and Sarah, John is a Dreger. Baptised Whitstable, All Saints 24 Jun 1830, Birth date 23 Sep 1815. Abode is Seasalter (which is where Daniels first child was baptised)
Researching Gambrill www.gambrillfamilytree.com Gedmatch T909876 Join our Gambrill FB Group

Offline Bobby G

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: William W? TURNBULL
« Reply #46 on: Friday 14 July 17 14:35 BST (UK) »
oh boy, one needs to vary the searching thats for sure.
I may of found Daniels birth.
The transcriber lists this chap as follows:
First name(s) Danl Wm Henry
Last name   Camburn

Fortunately i'm able to view the document and looking at it I'd give the Daniel William Henry as correct. The surname could be many different names. Parents listed as John and Sarah, John is a Dreger. Baptised Whitstable, All Saints 24 Jun 1830, Birth date 23 Sep 1815. Abode is Seasalter (which is where Daniels first child was baptised)

Just cross checking here, I doubt the name listed above is Camburn, whilst there are quite a few children born in Whistable, 5 years either side of 1815 with the surname Camburn, none have parents John and Sarah.
Researching Gambrill www.gambrillfamilytree.com Gedmatch T909876 Join our Gambrill FB Group