Author Topic: The LEE-LLOYD-HASTHORPE CONNECTION  (Read 615 times)

Offline Bob Campbell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
The LEE-LLOYD-HASTHORPE CONNECTION
« on: Wednesday 22 November 17 01:14 GMT (UK) »
I am related to Louisa LEE the family matriach of this family combination of names so dooes anyone out there have a small twig of this family tree?
 Louisa was born Louisa LEE daughter of John and Julia LEE (nee PICKERING) AT Greenwich in 1873. In common with ladies of both that era and today she at her discretion massaged her age, so from the time of her first marriage to Harry Hasthorpe.
 She had 2 sons Louis and Dorian HASTHORPE to hubby #1 before he died in 1907
 Louisa then took up with a much younger school teacher named William Henry LLOYD born in wales around 1881 then took up residence in a salubrious London suburb of Harrow/Hendon. They had a swag of boys between them...I have
William Maxwell Lloyd born 1910
Cecil H. Lloyd birth, mother Hasthorpe, March 1912 Fulham
Hubert John Lloyd was born June quarter 1913 at Fulham
Dorian S. Lloyd at  (Lee mother) Hendon June 1916
 The father William Henry LLOYD died in 1940
 And the mother Louisa LLOYD died in 1943. The memorial says she was 63 but in fact dear Louisa you were probably a cracking young looking 70 year old dear Louisa !!!
 Would be nice to communicate with someone else who has this family on their tree and share info. cheers
Bob

Offline jennifer c

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Latest bud on my family tree
    • View Profile
Re: The LEE-LLOYD-HASTHORPE CONNECTION
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 22 November 17 13:20 GMT (UK) »
There is a man on ANC..... that has this couple on his tree. Looks like he is on the Pickering side.

Jennifer
Stevens /Godfrey /Rudgley /Claridge/ Gipson /George /Bliss
Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Bob Campbell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: The LEE-LLOYD-HASTHORPE CONNECTION
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 22 November 17 14:26 GMT (UK) »
There is a man on ANC..... that has this couple on his tree. Looks like he is on the Pickering side.

Jennifer

thanks Jennifer, actually I may be already be in contact with the owner of that tree on Ancestry his name being Stuart.
cheers
Bob