Author Topic: Finding William FULLELOVE  (Read 3951 times)

Offline Pleindamour

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: FINDING WILLIAM FULLELOVE
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 15 August 09 18:01 BST (UK) »
I am a newcomer tp rootschat and have just come across your message as per the subject of this reply.
William Fullelove, born in 1872 was my grandfather and he married Martha Millar in 1906. He died in 1958 aged 85.
He had five children (although there is some discussion in the family about a sixth who died in early infancy). The five survivors were Elizabeth Alice born March 1907 and died 2002, Ellen born 1911, Edith born 1912, Thomas (my father) born 1913 and died 2002 and Albert born 1919.
I would be interested to hear what other details you unearthed which my help my own scanty (so far) research.

Offline FULOFLOVE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Finding William FULLELOVE
« Reply #10 on: Monday 24 July 23 15:39 BST (UK) »
I have william and his seven children well documented..... interested in your user name - pleindamour - a name I have had some success with, but not much!!

Offline FULOFLOVE

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Finding William FULLELOVE
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 17 January 24 11:48 GMT (UK) »
If anybody remains interested in those WILLIAM FULLELOVE s the full tuth and nothing but the truth shall be published shortly in THEN & BACK - the story of the Midland Fulofloves by me.... sign up to/stayed tuned to FULLILOVE WORLDWIDE on FB to get the low down on publication of the limited edition in 2024. Thx