Author Topic: Vernon Mary Ann HART b. 1828/9 Ledbury, and her family  (Read 1904 times)

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Vernon Mary Ann HART b. 1828/9 Ledbury, and her family
« on: Saturday 06 August 05 23:28 BST (UK) »
Hi Everyone,
After my first recent foray into this County with the Kilvert enquiries in nearby Hay-on-Wye, could I ask if anyone has any information about the family HART, and in particular Vernon Mary Ann HART, who was born c. 1828/9 in Ledbury, Herefordshire according to the 1891 London Census.
On 03-11-1846 she married a John Nott at St. Clement Danes in London, and their first-born child was the father of my gt-grandmother's third husband.  Sounds rather complicated, doesn't it!
On the marriage certificate her father's name is given as Joseph Hart, gentleman.  I notice too that she says she is "of full age" in 1846 at her marriage, and was either concealing the truth of her age there, or the one she gave in the Census might have been inaccurate.
If anyone has any info about a HART family in Ledbury in the 1820's I would be very interested to hear it...
Very best wishes,
Keith

Offline Pheobe

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Vernon Mary Ann HART b. 1828/9 Ledbury, and her family
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 13 November 05 17:27 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Bonehill -  Tipton, West Bromwich, Handsworth, Smethwick, Ladywood.

Jukes - Bradley Staffs.

Clements - Tewkesbury

Burrup - Tewkesbury

Rice - Cheltenham
Ashford - Witton B'Ham

Smith - Newport  and Cardiff
Duggan - Abervagenny -Ross on Wye - Hereford

Cole -  Hay on Wye - Hereford -

Hancock - Alcester and  Ettington Warwickshire

Medley - Oldham Lancashire

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Re: Vernon Mary Ann HART b. 1828/9 Ledbury, and her family
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 13 November 05 20:00 GMT (UK) »
Pheobe,
I'd just about given up on this query of mine, as it had been sitting here unanswered for over 3 months.  However, your suggestion sounds like an eminently sensible thing to do - so I'll do just that now!  I imagine the rather odd VERNON forename (for a woman, anyway) might be significant in the search.
Very many thanks,
keith