Author Topic: London Ancestors?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline UKfamilyrecords

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
London Ancestors?
« on: Wednesday 10 August 05 13:40 BST (UK) »
I am a professional researcher (20 years experience) and I have scheduled a visit to the British Library and the London Metropolitan Archives in the next two weeks. If you need any research conducted in the India Office or at Parish level in London then please send me a pm.

I offer good rates of service and if you supply as much detail as possible I will let you know the costs. Normally, more info equates to cheaper research!

Look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle
Researching family trees since 1985.
My family: Jackson of Southwark -- West of Brentford -- Adcock of Westminster -- Stevens of Westminster -- Wynes of Gloucestershire -- Randell of Hackney -- Hern of Berkshire -- Soanes of Oxfordshire -- Holman of Totnes -- Avery of North Tawton.

Offline JanT

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: London Ancestors?
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 23 August 05 20:39 BST (UK) »
I've only just noticed your message re research.  What I am after is birth details of a relative born in India.

"Army Births and Baptisms"  ( AB 91 )
BIRTH;  William MOULE - BORN - COLABA (H) ( in the register it hasnt got  the 'H' on the end but by comparing - and looking up a web-site it is definartely COLABAH ( which is in Bombay )  - the Regiment is the 78 Hussars - Volume 199 - Page 23 - Year 1852.

If I am not too late would it be possible for you to get me a copy of this?

Many thanks.

Jan Tidiman
Pusey, Galbally, Tiedeman, Tidiman<br />Rogers in Furneux Pelham, Hertfordshire<br />Moule in India or London