Author Topic: family History - I am searching a Minnie Louisa Davis  (Read 6054 times)

Offline renison bell

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: family History - I am searching a Minnie Louisa Davis
« Reply #54 on: Friday 30 November 18 04:29 GMT (UK) »
 I would like to close this topic, as I am very happy with the response I have received,
Could you please tell me what I need to do?
Wondering if anyone can google for example Minnie Davis, and read all my replies from roots chat
 I would prefer to keep them in my own profile
Thanking you Renisonbell

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Friday 30 November 18 05:02 GMT (UK) »
Your topic is signalled  as closed now with the green tick placed beside the heading.

RootsChat will now move it away to archives, but it will remain accessible through search engines ( including RootsChat's own)  so that others who may be interested in your people and topic in the future may have information.

This is the nature of research on a public forum.;)

Sue

ADDING
I should mention too that others in the future may re-open and add to the topic which may even further your own research.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Friday 30 November 18 05:07 GMT (UK) »
The great feature with RootsChat is that these threads are readily found by google searching, even after marking any thread complete. So you don't need to do anything else to the thread you started.  It will always be available for you or others to add to, once they log in,  but it will also be available for anyone to read even if they have not logged on.

:D

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.