Author Topic: 1901 Leftovers - suggestions  (Read 14045 times)

Offline aussiecandy

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: 1901 Leftovers - suggestions
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 27 August 05 23:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Bob,

Groovy!  ;D ;D ;D The person search is heaps better now!! Thanks for modifying it. Also one other thing I forgot to mention last message. I first found out about the rootschat surname interest list because it was on the news flash in the top quarter of the page. Of course it had disappeared before I bookmarked it and it took me a while to discover the link to that site/page on the bottom of your pages. [Your Surname Interests]

May I suggest that you also put a link to the 1901 leftovers site on the bottom of the pages too please? I only found out about it through the 1901 leftover forums, which is great. A hyper link like this [1901 Leftovers Site] would be more direct so we don't have to search the forums to find it each time, for those of us like me who sometimes forget to book mark sites.  ::)

Yes, I don't doubt the PM set up is a lot of work. It was just an idea to avoid spam. I'll just use my 'public' yahoo address when I start 1901 leftover transcriptions.

Thank you again for considering my suggestions.

Kind regards,
Candy
ANDERSON, BRIDGE, LILLEY, LINNETT, POTTER, QUERRY, SKINGSLEY, TAYLOR, WES(T)LEY :ESS
BLINCO, HOWELL, PRUE, HICKMAN :WAR
BRIDGE, BEARD, CORP, KEECH, JONES, FRY, WHITAKER, MAYHEW, REE :LDN/MDX
BURGESS, CARPENTER, CATER, DIVER, JARVIS, JONES,  :CAM
FRY, HOLE, MONGER, MATCHWICK, NASH, WELLS :SRY
ASHBY, CHADBAND, KEECH, OLIVER, SHELSTON :NTH
BEALE, HAWKINS, MORGAN, PEARCE, SMITH, TULL, WILD :HAM
BEARD, CARTER, MALPASS/MALPUS, WORKMAN :GLS
CLARK, DRAPER, HANSLOW, LAWLEY, REE, WINWOOD :SAL
THUSTIN :BKM