Author Topic: HICKEN of Sheffield 1852 - 1990  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Sue Crosby

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: HICKEN of Sheffield 1852 - 1990
« Reply #9 on: Friday 08 March 19 22:20 GMT (UK) »
Gortonboy

Can you tell me please tell me where you found the info that Deansgirl has a photo him please

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 08 March 19 22:48 GMT (UK) »
I already did ? Join the Sheffield forum. Find her ?
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 08 March 19 22:50 GMT (UK) »
I posted a link to the forum.
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Sue Crosby

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 08 March 19 23:09 GMT (UK) »
Hi Gortonboy

I am new to posting on the forum and would like to say thanks for the information you passed on to me.

I did join the Sheffield History site you gave to me and a search turned up that Deansgirl is taking a break from the site in order to concentrate on other work.

I have searched on line to find a copy of the publication but couldn’t find one.

I will try to contact Sheffield Archives to see if they can provide me with a copy of the photo.