Author Topic: Lamberton Toll  (Read 2438 times)

Offline hoprigg

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Lamberton Toll
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 18 February 21 12:48 GMT (UK) »
Thank you very much for your  help.  Woukd you be able to ping me a message with the ones that you have found just in case i don't have those.

Thank you.
East Lothian, Duns, Berwickshire, Batty, Sutton, Mortimer, Clazy, Fargie, Fergie, Trotter, Steel/Steele, Renton, Ford

Offline belhay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 23 February 21 15:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi a couple of names that I checked for you  Peter Drummond death Preston 16 july age 6o 1882
wife Mary son john present on certificate of death  Peter,s father Peter and mother Isabella Bell

Mary Drummond 4 august 1891 age 62 widow of Peter at Preston present was son Archie   
her father John Clazie (joiner)  mother  Margaret Gray
The only Mary Clazie marriage at Mordington I can find was 1832 Mary to John Wilson  but her father was James 
A couple of birth certificates for peter,s children  1 states Peter,s marriage at Paxton Toll another says
Peter,s marriage at Ladykirk which is a church just over the border from Norham inland along river from Berwick 7 or 8 miles  Hope this is a bit of help

Offline hoprigg

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 25 February 21 15:47 GMT (UK) »
Thank you ever so much for your time...much appreciated indeed.
East Lothian, Duns, Berwickshire, Batty, Sutton, Mortimer, Clazy, Fargie, Fergie, Trotter, Steel/Steele, Renton, Ford