Author Topic: Agnes McKenzie  (Read 1717 times)

Offline rdarby

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Agnes McKenzie
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 08 August 19 04:28 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that information!
I'm just wondering if it's worth paying for a transcription of the death/burial record, will it give any more details?
And yes, that's the marriage I was looking at. I paid $13 for that! Also paid $20 for the death of Agnes Davis in 1908, now I know it's not my relative!
Darbys from Deal area, Allans Aberdeenshire/Banffshire, Ogles  Northumberland, McKenzies and Burgess  Kirkudbright/Dumfries, Campbells  Sutherlandshire, Malcolms Kincardine,Sheppeards Suffolk

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 08 August 19 04:46 BST (UK) »
Burial record  1856  .... scant on family history info  as it is not a NSW death certificate. 

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline lester john martin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 14 August 21 11:14 BST (UK) »
Hugh McKenzie is in my family tree, Hugh left St Johns when he was 71 and sailed to Albany on the Brig that they built she was 121 tons Reg. No. J840006 he was married to Bridget Erskine her birth 1802 when he died the ship went to his son Hugh McKenzie and latter he gave to Keith that went to New Zealand I have more on this regards Lester