Author Topic: marrage for healy to morris  (Read 1210 times)

Offline kathleen60

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
marrage for healy to morris
« on: Friday 04 October 19 16:09 BST (UK) »
Good afternoon
im looking for a marriage for my 3rd great grand mother   Mary Healy birth adt 1829 this is all i have but i think i may have found her death cert death 1886 march Mary Morris that being her married  name age  65 with her on her death my  2nd great grandmother Margaret Campbell being her married name drogheda  her husband  peter Morris april 1829 st peters  had as far as i found two children Margaret 1848--1939 married Thomas Campbell  Mary son is Michael Morris 25/09/1851 --07/11/1927   married Ellen Jones both children baptism in st peter drogheda but no birth or marriage for her Mary healy   i have all the details on Mary children

looking for Mary healy birth and marriage to peter Morris which confirmed is  not in st peters church only children baptism  and there father peter baptism there if by and chance someone comes a cross as well peters death would be much appreciate i found one but death age is way out 
i done a DNA but no matches to Mary healy

thank you for reading any help will be much appreciate

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: marrage for healy to morris
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 03 November 19 17:28 GMT (UK) »
Welcome to RootsChat Kathleen60
Sorry you haven't received a reply sooner, that's unusual here.
Just a detail but Margaret was born 1849 not 1848.
As marriages usually happen in the bride's parish it's likely Mary came from a neighbouring parish.
The marriages for St.Mary's Drogheda don't start until 1870 so if she was from this parish it's won't be possible to find the marriage.
Have you searched the surrounding parishes that do have earlier marriages?

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 05 November 19 15:09 GMT (UK) »
I have tried looking I think I have her death certificate but finding it hard for a birth or a marriage thank you for your reply

Kathleen clicked on the report to moderator button instead of the reply button ;)
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Sinann

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 05 November 19 18:15 GMT (UK) »
Unfortunately that is all you can do, If the parish registers don't exist there isn't anywhere else to look.