Author Topic: Aussie requesting information on Ann Malone aka Smith - great great great granny  (Read 6097 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Aussie requesting information on Ann Malone aka Smith - great great great granny
« Reply #54 on: Sunday 09 February 20 10:40 GMT (UK) »
Please concentrate on Sue's excellent question.

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline AUSSIE michelle

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Aussie requesting information on Ann Malone aka Smith - great great great granny
« Reply #55 on: Sunday 09 February 20 22:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sparrett,

I do appologise if I ever miss a post I try to make sure I have seen each and every one

So the cemetery is Boroondarra buried 8th of April 1909.
I have only had time now that I know whare she is buried and yes the record is online.
So another step thanks to everyones help that I have found.

Thank you for the links with Trove as well ( I am not good at Trove but I have now trawled through pages looking for these articles and more

I like to print and keep them so thanks for putting me on a roll there as well.

Thanks Michelle
Loads - LOL!!!! - Fisher, McBride, Hill, Power, Borserio, Bombardieri, McCarthy, Veale, Wheeler, Wheelerbreed, Andrew

Offline AUSSIE michelle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Sunday 09 February 20 22:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi Majm

The cemetery for burial is Boroondarra 8 April 1909, which I have just checked as yes Ann is there another little mystery solved thanks to all that have been helping.

Yes I am in Wagga nsw (Originally from Melbourne) I will go into the local library here and ask about an interlibrary loan.

Although after you mentioned this book by the man I set about trying to find it online by sheer luck I must have put in correct search and 2 hours later I found it. So printing it off this morning.

So 3 weeks ago a lady contacted me through site FamilySearch.org as she record I had put up in regards to Mary Wheeler (one of Ann children) married to Giacomo Bombardieri and wanted to know of this lady as she had no idea this person existed.
 I explained who she was and she added her to her family
This lady is the one who stated there may have been a sister (she is a niece of the family - down another line BUT I have never found or seen any evidence of this - so I don't think it is possible (I could be wrong).

I personally like the indepth and it has worked before with other brick walls.

I feel that if you are going to do something. Do it properly.

Everything I read is useful and helpful and again a huge thanks for everything I read that it is written. I am actually going to print all this off as I never expected so much assistance from lovely people. Wonderful.

So to the children on death cert. Here they are
Annie - 55
Emily - 47
Mary - 45
John - 43
Elizabeth - 40
William 37

Thanks Michelle
Loads - LOL!!!! - Fisher, McBride, Hill, Power, Borserio, Bombardieri, McCarthy, Veale, Wheeler, Wheelerbreed, Andrew

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Monday 10 February 20 06:16 GMT (UK) »
A burial in the Church of England section of Boroondara with her daughter Emily.

Joshua John WHEELER (WHEELERBREED at baptism) was given a Church of England baptism as you have mentioned, so if Ann had been Roman Catholic in her young days, she was not later.

Some discrepancies in the birth year for Emily.

Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline AUSSIE michelle

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: Monday 10 February 20 08:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi Sparett
 yes I jumped on their website to have a look at this.

Was very pleased to find it

Yes slight variation of birthdate of Emily
I have her born Circa (at a guess) 1857.

As no records of birth - but I spose not unusual for then

I just checked the Pioneer Index as well but no Emily on there for a birth record either.

I have made a request for a photo of headstone on Billiongraves & Findagrave but don't know if anyone will do it.

Thank you again Michelle