Author Topic: The Cinnamon Trust ?  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: The Cinnamon Trust ?
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 07 May 20 16:15 BST (UK) »
I think you are probably right.
The Police did not speak to me or the neighbour on the other side of the old lady, his CCTV cameras got clear pictures but the Police did not speak to anyone other than the old lady.
She has short term memory loss and would not really give a clear account of what happened etc.
 I hope it all works out , and think the response of those purporting to be from The Cinnamon was disgraceful - re their parking.
Do let us know what transpires .
Cheerio.Viktoria.

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 07 May 20 16:19 BST (UK) »
Point- do your neighbours have a dog,at or any other pet they may not be able to look, after themselves.?
I contacted it when a dog walking companion needed hospitalisation, his lovely natured dog was sadly incontinent, so few people were willing to house it, even temporarily.
Eventually our friend went to live with family so the problem was solved.
But as far as I know it is a trust for people with animals .
Viktoria.
I did suggest it might be about other animals than dogs.
Viktoria.

Offline Llwyd

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Searching,forever searching!!!.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 08 May 20 20:31 BST (UK) »

Hopefully, the police will tell me what the outcome is, but I fear that they will not.   

Regards 

Chas

Well done. The police will/should have created an incident, with a reference number which you should have asked for or been given without asking.
Anyway, if you haven't heard from the police in a few days give them a bell an ask for the result.
 :)
Humphreys; originating in Montgomeryshire and spreading out locally, nationally and internationally.
"Yma o hyd".