Author Topic: Hermes Delivery Problems  (Read 3016 times)

Offline ggrocott

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I will find them eventually!
    • View Profile
Re: Hermes Delivery Problems
« Reply #45 on: Friday 26 June 20 10:05 BST (UK) »
And today's 'fiasco' somebody's birthday present ordered via Amazon with the correct (I assume) address on it. Delivered by them through my door, some miles away.  I guess the birthday was today as it appears to have been sent via Amazon's tracked, same day service.  You can only contact Amazon if you have an account with them, fortunately I do, but they are only interested in problems with things you have ordered.  Trying to find some way to tell them I had someone else's parcel was not straight forward but I got there eventually.  They kindly state that I can keep the parcel, so I now have something else to take to the charity shop, as and when I feel I want to venture in one.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Tagg, Bowyer (Berkshire/Surrey), Adams, Small, Pratt, Coles, Stevens, Cox (Bucks), Grocott, Slater, Dean, Hill (Staffs/Shropshire), Holloway, Flint, Warrington,Turnbull (London), Montague, Barrett (Herts), Hayward (Kent), Gallon, Knight, Ede, Tribe, Bunn, Northeast, Nicholds (Sussex) Penduck, Pinnell, Yeeles (Gloucs), Johns (Monmouth and Devon), Head (Bath), Tedbury, Bowyer (Somerset), Chapman, Barrett (Herts/Essex)