Author Topic: Bullor/Buller family from Brixham  (Read 302 times)

Offline jojo06

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Bullor/Buller family from Brixham
« on: Thursday 02 July 20 09:52 BST (UK) »
Hoping there might be someone out there who can help, all suggestions to this post will be gratefully received.

Trying to research this unknown branch of the Bullor/Buller family from Brixham, Devon.
Below is the information have been able to establish.
Thomas Bullor born 1735 (Location unknown), died 1815 in Brixham. He married Love Spray/Sprey on 22 Mar 1772 in Brixham.

Love Spray/Sprey born 1744 in Brixham, died 1808, Brixham.

Their children are as follows:
Jenny Bullor born 1773

Betty and Ann Bullor (twins) born 1775. Ann Bullor had an illegitimate son named John, born 1807. In 1808 she married William Jones. William was based on the H M Brig “Liberty”.

John Bullor born 1777

Lovis/Love Bullor born 1780. Lovis had an illegitimate son named John Walker Bullor, born 1801.

Thomas Bullor born 1782, died 1853 in Brixham. He never married. He also appears on the 1841 and 51 census records in Brixham.

William Bullor born 1785

Mary Bullor born 1787

Sarah Bullor born 1789

I am keen to know what became of Thomas and Love’s children? While I have established their baptisms through FindMyPast, I am unable locate any marriage or deaths (except for Ann’s marriage and Thomas’s death).  Also, unable to locate any further records of the two Johns that were born illegitimate. I have tried all kinds of variants on first and last names, broadened their births years, widened the locations and I am still coming up blank. What am I possibly missing???

Anyone reading this post and would like to view the Buller Family Tree on ancestry, the link is below:
https://www.ancestry.co.uk/family-tree/pt/RSVP.aspx?dat=MTAzNjA4NzU4OzswMTQzNmZkMy0wMDAxLTAwMDAtMDAwMC0wMDAwMDAwMDAwMDA7MjAyMDA3MDIwMTU2NDE7MQ==&mac=oBNjakP0jbdAbd9z4gXU5w==
Holmes, Lavington, Buller, Carter, Scrimshaw, Ryder, Honeywill and loads more!!