Author Topic: Clark County, Nevada Marriage 1989  (Read 500 times)

Offline Phodgetts

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Clark County, Nevada Marriage 1989
« Reply #9 on: Monday 10 August 20 13:51 BST (UK) »
From Margaret's age in your post she could easily still be alive and we aren't allowed to post details of living people- or do you know that she has died?

Hiya, thank you for the information. I do know that Margaret died in London (England) 28 October 2018. I also have a photo of the small memorial plaque at the crematorium.

P
Northumberland; Johnson, Johnston, Dodds, Rutherford, Gray, Kennedy, Wilson, Sanderson, Davidson and other Border Marauders as they are discovered on this journey.
Berkshire; Knight, Bristor, Sharpe, Sharp, Ashley.
Suffolk / Essex; Perce, Pearce, Pearse, Pierce, Hayes.
Midlands; Hodgetts, Parker, Easthope.

Offline Phodgetts

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 10 August 20 14:05 BST (UK) »
a tree on ancestry says that Margaret Ann Gibbs, born December Qtr of 1953 in East Ham, Essex, daughter of James Reginald and Dorothy Pearl (White) Gibbs, married on 14 September 1989 in Clark County, Nevada, and died 28 October 2018 in University Hospital, Plaistow, London. The marriage mate is marked Private.

https://www.ancestry.com/family-tree/person/tree/20456768/person/20468827976/facts

the tree owner's username is pfdavies1549, from Romford, and he/she is 60+ years old. they signed in to their ancestry account yesterday.

the tree had 34,522 people in it. I don't always trust large trees like that, but maybe it's correct.

Hiya and thank you for the information. I have been trying for a number of years (several attempts)  to make contact with the owner of that tree, but I have never received a response despite us being related.  :-\

P
Northumberland; Johnson, Johnston, Dodds, Rutherford, Gray, Kennedy, Wilson, Sanderson, Davidson and other Border Marauders as they are discovered on this journey.

Offline Phodgetts

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 10 August 20 14:08 BST (UK) »
There is a probate record for this person- died 28 Oct.2018
https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills

Hiya and thank you very much for pointing this out! I have sent for a copy of the Will in the hopes of learning more about her.

P

Offline RJ137

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 10 August 20 14:40 BST (UK) »
You can order a copy of the marriage licence or certificate, certified or uncertified (genealogy use).

https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimWeb/Marriage/SearchTypeMarriageByName

Offline Phodgetts

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 10 August 20 15:24 BST (UK) »
You can order a copy of the marriage licence or certificate, certified or uncertified (genealogy use).

https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimWeb/Marriage/SearchTypeMarriageByName

Thank you RJ.  ;D

P