Author Topic: Help to find birth places of John Scott and Ann Jane Shannon  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Leith Lass

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help to find birth places of John Scott and Ann Jane Shannon
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 13 March 21 14:25 GMT (UK) »
Hello. I would like to thank everyone again for their input to this topic and it has certainly opened a few avenues for me record wise.

Meanwhile I would like to communicate with Fiona [Harvey245] whose Great Grandfather is John James and I would like to say that I was carrying out this research for a distant cousin of my
husband's who is living in Canada. We have been in touch for a number of years and one day last year during lockdown we thought we would at the Scott/Shannon side of her family i.e. her great grandparents. I do believe that you may be related and I have passed this chat on to her and she is going to look into the information further as will I.
She has expressed an interest in getting in touch and share what information she has - way too much to include on a chat line and I am sure you have the same.
I am including my email adress and if you would like I can put you in touch with Alexandra. My email address is* Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.
and I look forward to hearing from you. Lorna