Author Topic: Richard Mosley bapt. 13 Mar 1719, Heath  (Read 636 times)

Offline trish1120

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Happy me
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Mosley bapt. 13 Mar 1719, Heath
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 29 August 20 10:15 BST (UK) »
Looks good to me David.

I needed new glasses and went for a test. Now I have to have an eye operation so I am having trouble at the moment!

Trish :)
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Cummins, Miskelly(IRELAND + NZ) ,Leggett (SFK + NFK ENGLAND + NZ),Purdy ( NBL ENGLAND + NZ ), Shaw YKS, LANCs + NZ), Holdsworth(LINCS +LANCS + NZ), Moloney, Dean, Fitzpatrick, ( County Down,IRE) Newby(NBL.ENG, Costello(IRE), Ivers, Murray(IRE),Reay(NBL.ENG) Reid (BERW.SCOTLAND)

Offline Pennines

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 29 August 20 10:52 BST (UK) »
What a coincidence -- I need new glasses too - but also a cataract operation!! It must be catching.

Martin -- just in case you don't know - and please forgive me if you do - there is a website for people with Derbyshire ancestors which may just come in useful sometime.

http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~spire/Yesterday/index.htm
Places of interest;
Lancashire, West Yorkshire, Southern Ireland, Scotland.

Offline martin mosley

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 31 August 20 14:10 BST (UK) »
The two record sets explain my difficulty in finding him in the Heath PR's, I was loking in the wrong set  ;D If I remember correctly, Heath was a part of the parish of Chesterfield at the time, which may explain why there are two sets of records.

The marriage with Grace certainly looks correct, especially when taken with the role of executor for John, which mentions a Richard of Stainsby.

Thank you for your help! I'm feeling rusty after a couple of years away from regular research.
Mosley; Pugh; Thorpe; Webster; Hill; Ibberson; Nicholson; Moody; Maxfield; Newbold; Lee; Adams; Walker; Tesh; Barnes; Brittlebank; Cowlishaw; Smethurst; Alsibrook