Author Topic: John Peter Burns  (Read 1163 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: John Peter Burns
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 19 October 21 05:36 BST (UK) »
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/245757241 Daily Tele 17 May 1927
Funeral announcements for Henry James BURNS.  There are seven announcements at that one link.  I think that may help further in eliminating Catherine as per 1927 d.c. 

JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline dunscore

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John Peter Burns
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 20 October 21 04:27 BST (UK) »
Hi MAJM,
Thank you for the information.  I contacted a chap at Rookwood a couple of weeks ago and he gave me the impression that I would have trouble finding the grave of baby Violet and that it would not be possible to have a plaque put above her remains, hence mentioning two areas where babies/young children have been buried.  I really think I do need to go out to Rookwood to look for myself, even though he sent me an aerial shot of the spot where Violet would have been buried and it did look very overgrown.
Thank you for the PDF too.  I have also had a look at that.
My next thing is to try and find the father of an earlier baby born to Agnes, this one outside of marriage! I will do this in a new post  with as much info as I have (thanks to a DNA close relative - previously unknown to me!!)
Dunscore